Di Jual Kamera SLR Canon EOS 60D Baru dengan Harga Seken
Lokasi : Bandung
Harga : Rp 8,5juta
- · 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
- · ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- · Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- · Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- · 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
- · 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
- · Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- · New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- · Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- · Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Model TypeAPS-C Digital SLR Max. Image Resolution18 Megapixel SensorCMOS 22.3 x 14.9mm Image ProcessorCanon DIGIC 4 Dust Reduction SystemYes
· Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
· Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
· Manual cleaning of sensor
Still Image Size
· Large/Fine: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
· Medium/Fine: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3456 x 2304)
· Small 1/Normal: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2592 x 1728)
· Small 2/Fine: Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
· Small 3/Fine: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
· RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
· M-RAW: Approx. 10.10 Megapixels (3888 x 2592)
· S-RAW: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2592 x 1728)
Still Image Formats
· RAW + JPEG
Movie Size and Recording
· 1920 x 1080 Full HD video at frame rates of 30 (29.97 fps), 24 (23.976 fps) and 25.0 frames per second,
· 1280 x 720 (50/60 fps)
· 640 x 480 (50/60 fps)
Movie FormatsMOV Lens MountCanon EF mount
· Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses)
· TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
· 9 (Cross-type, Center AF point with dual cross sensor for f/2.8)
· Automatic selection, manual selection
Auto Focus Modes
· One-Shot AF
· Predictive AI Servo AF
· AI Focus AF
· Manual focusing (MF)
· Evaluative metering (linkable to all AF points)
· Partial metering (approx. 6.5% of viewfinder at center)
· Spot metering (approx. 2.8% of viewfinder at center)
· Center-Weighted average metering
AE Lock and AE Bracketing
· Auto AE lock - In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
· Manual AE lock - With AE lock button. (AE lock is updated each time you press the button.) Enabled in all metering modes.
· Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
· AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
o * Indicated up to ±3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
· ISO 100 - 6400 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments)
· ISO 12800 can be enabled with a Custom Function.
· Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/250 sec.
· 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb
· Tungsten Light
· White Fluorescent Light
· Color Temperature setting
· Eye-level pentaprism
· Coverage : Vertical/Horizontal approx. 96%
· Magnification : Approx. 0.95x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity) / 27.0° angle of view
· Eye Point : Approx. 22mm (At -1m-1 from eyepiece lens center)
· Dioptric Adjustment Correction : -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)
· 3.0" TFT color LCD
· Coverage Approx. 100%
· Viewing angle: Approx. 160°
· Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentaprism
· Guide Number : 43/13 (ISO 100, in feet/meters)
· Flash Exposure Compensation : Up to ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
· E-TTL II autoflash
External FlashFlash function settings, Flash C.Fn settings Live View
· Live View shooting
· Remote Live View shooting (with a personal computer installed with EOS Utility)
· Live mode - One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point possible.
· Face Detection Live mode - Face Detection, Contrast AF. Face selectable.
· Quick mode - Nine-point, phase-difference AF, same as normal shooting.
· Manual focus - Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
StorageSD, SDHC, SDXC card ConnectivityUSB v.2.0 Power SourceBattery Pack LP-E6 Dimensions (W x H x D)144.5 x 105.8 x 78.6mm Weight675g (body only) Warranty1-year Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor